Wednesday, January 01, 2014

I'm on the radio one more night

I'll be hosting again tonight on 790 KABC from 9-midnight PST.  You can hear it online here.  After New Years Day all the regular talent returns and we fill-in guys go back to parking cars and slinging hash. 

But tonight I've got a fun show.  We'll be talking movies a lot, what with the Oscars coming up (oh yeah, and the Golden Globes).  Glenn Whipp from the LA TIMES and David Polland from MovieCityNews.com will join me.  Also, comedian/author/interesting person Elizabeth Imus-Zero will be on.  For a little baseball talk I have the great Henry Schulman from the San Francisco Chronicle.  I'll be trying to talk him out of voting for Barry Bonds for the Hall of Fame.

Goofy topics, surprise guests, and my take on the issues whether I know anything about them or not.  Join me tonight.   It's either that or the tenth bowl game they're televising. 

And feel free to call in.  1-800-222-5222. 

3 comments :

Ted said...

Ken, I've listened to several of your shows in the past week. When Stephanie Edwards asked if you were aware what the Rose Queen was studying in college, you replied: "It's got to be either pole dancing or neurosurgery."

AAllen said...

KABC still hasn't posted the December 30 show. Oh well, I like what I did get to hear.

Bob Oscar Johnson said...

Good God. I just looked at the KABC weekend schedule. Would it even be possible to squeeze in any crappier shows? The Swap Shop must be on hiatus this week...